Uni-assist e.V. will examine for Bielefeld UAS whether your certificates issued abroad meet the requirements of the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZaB) of the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs and are sufficient for university entrance.
If you have already used uni-assist to successfully apply to Bielefeld UAS within the last two years, please contact us within the currently valid application periods; you may not need to apply again.
If you are applying for the first time, follow the instructions step by step:
- First, you create your own profile at uni-assist and select the study programme of your choice.
- Then you can upload your documents online:
- University entrance certificate
- Certificates of academic achievements or degrees you have already obtained
- Proof of language skills
The application is purely online. According to the study programme you apply for, further documents may be necessary. You will be informed about that separately in the application portal.
Important: You will need a certified translation of any documents that have not been drawn up in German or English. Please also note the processing fees charged by uni-assist.
If you have any questions or problems with the assessment of your documents, please do not hesitate to contact uni-assist’s service team.
- Uni-assist will automatically forward your application documents to us if the examination is successful. Therefore, you will not have to apply to us directly.
Important: If you need a student visa for travelling to Germany, you will be able to apply for it with the message from uni-assist that your application has been forwarded to us.
- As soon as we have received your application via uni-assist, you will receive an e-mail with further information. Depending on the study programme, participation in an admission procedure or the examination of your application documents by a selection committee may be required. We will keep you informed about the current status of your application in a transparent way.
- If admitted, you will receive login data to the application portal of the Bielefeld UAS, so that you can access your acceptance letter online and then go through the online matriculation process. A notice of rejection or exclusion will be sent to you by post. Therefore, please make sure to keep your address details in uni-assist updated at all times.
Application deadlines are 15 July of each year for the following winter semester and 15 January of each year for the following summer semester.
We wish you the best of luck!