Extended Regulations for Opening of the University Library:
- Extended opening hours of the university library: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4 pm
- No more pick-up orders: You now have free access to the shelf areas (Please take into account the direction of movement as outlined in the library, keep the, required minimum distance and follow hygiene regulations). The library opens for the purpose of borrwing printed literature only. To avoid contact with library staff, borrowing books is only possible via the self-check-out machines.
- What you must do: Wear mouth and nose protection at all times (face masks).
The relaxation of the regulations wil be carried out under strict precautions and protective conditions.
- The workstations, study rooms, PCs and printers as well as services that require physical contact cannot be used.
- Copying and scanning is possible in compliance with minimum distances and regulation of access to the copy rooms.
To enter and leave the library rooms, you must register with your name and signature, as well as your arrival and departure time at the Info Point at FH Bielefeld.
In order to guarantee protection against infection, there is a maximum number of people allowed tob e present in the library.
Further information on the precautions taken and rules of conduct at the library locations can be found under https://www.fh-bielefeld.de/bib/aktuelles/corona-wiedereroeffnung (This is in German, so please enter this into deepl.com to find all info you need to know).
Please behave in accordance with the regulations to protect others and yourself. In order to remain open, we are dependent on your careful behavior.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org