The federal states and our chancellor declared the following relaxations of Corona regulations (relevant to you):
1) Starting Monday, 11 May, all shops are allowed to open again (provided they can offer the necessary hygenic safety measures)
2) Opening of restaurants starting on 11 May, but with reduced seating
3) Olderdissen Zoo opens again on 12 May 2020. (https://goo.gl/maps/biAuyKFTtgypPmZB8)
4) Bielefeld’s museums are already open again.
5) From 11 May onwards, playgrounds are open again.
6) Contact to other people: Starting 11 May, it is permitted if people of 2 households meet in public.
Please continue to act responsible and sensible in public: Masks are still obligatory in shops, tram, train or bus and the 1,5 m gap between individuals should be upheld.
Bars and clubs are still closed and events/public parties not permitted to take place. Despite the changes, your semester will continue online. Most exams will be held online, too. Please contact your professors and talk to them about exams. Kindly ensure that your exam dates lie within the semester. You can only take exams if your are still enrolled, so your last exam should be 31 August at the latest.
Travel restrictions are still in place. Whenever you have travelled into another country, quaranteen regulations must be upheld for 14 days. There still is a world-wide travel warning.