FH Bielefeld
University of
Applied Sciences


Das Bild zeigt eine ClipArt Zeitung von oben mit Stift, Brille und Kaffeetasse daneben

Revaccination for international students
Students who have been vaccinated abroad with COVID-19 vaccines that are not licensed in the EU need to be re-vaccinated. This is the only way they can present valid proof of vaccination in Germany.

Here is an overview of which vaccines are licensed in the EU: https://www.pei.de/EN/newsroom/dossier/coronavirus/coronavirus-content.html;jsessionid=6F87823A7B6E56792FDD0739F8BBA831.intranet231?cms_pos=3

Vaccination by the company doctor at Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences

International students of Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences who are affected by this can be vaccinated free of charge by the company doctor of Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences. The costs for this are borne by the university.

To make an appointment, these students can write an email to studierendenimpfung@fh-bielefeld.de. All further details will then be sent to you. The vaccination takes place at the Centre for Occupational Medicine, Prevention and Occupational Safety (ZAPA) in Bielefeld.