There are many questions if you start looking for a job in a company the first time. The seminar “How to find a Job in Germany ́s Industry” gives an overview of most important topics related to the job search specifically for international students.
- Application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates)
- Job-seeking strategies (active and passive job search tips)
- Work Permit (current regulations)
- Job interviews (preparation and practice)
- Working conditions (typical salaries and regulations in employment contracts)
Target group: PhD and Master candidates from Natural and Life Sciences