Information on how to reach the International Office during the restricted attendance period
Due to the current, dynamic development of COVID-19 (coronavirus), the International Office currently offers only very limited personal consultation hours (see contact boxes below).
Please contact us by e-mail if possible and arrange a telephone appointment.
Unless otherwise indicated, we are available as follows in urgent cases:
|Monday - Thursday
||9 a.m. - 3 p.m. (09.00 - 15.00 Uhr)
||9 a.m. - 2 p.m. (09.00 - 14.00 Uhr)
Contact Person for International Students
Zoom Office Hours for International Students
- When: Monday to Thursday | 1-2 pm
- The Zoom Office Hours will NOT take place on the following dates:
- 01.11.2021 - 04.11.2021
- 20.12.2021 - 03.01.2022
- Where: https://fh-bielefeld.zoom.us/j/95379368589 (Data protection information for Zoom Use can be found in the download box).
Personal Office Hours for International Students
- Tuesday and Thursday | 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. | Room A 227
- Wednesday | 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. | Room A 229
- Please wear a medical mask and keep a safe distance
- The personal Office Hours will NOT take place on the following dates:
- 02.11.2021 - 04.11.2021
- 20.12.21 - 03.01.22
Programmes for Refugees
Provisional coordination of refugee programmes:
The contact details of the International Office can also be found here: https://www.fh-bielefeld.de/en/international-office/contact